I’ve traveled through different regions in Latvia during two different roadtrips campaigns in partnership with The Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA) and NordicTB – a collective of professional travel influencers based in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland that I am a proud member of.
The original idea of doing a roadtrip in Latvia, exploring some of the lesser known places, was mine. It actually all started as a pitch for a contest that I won with my roadtrip idea. But instead of travelling alone, I worked together with Lelde and NordicTB to create a full campaign.
The first campaign took place during September 2016 and was very successful which is why LIAA wanted to create a second campaign during May 2017. AirBaltic was also a partner for these campaigns and in total I’ve produced eleven blog posts from both trips.
Articles from the #LatviaRoadtrip campaign
- Genom skog och längs vägar i Lettland
- Checka in: Romantiska Edole Castle
- Karosta – ett krigshamnsfängelse
- Liepaja – vindens stad
- #LatviaRoadtrip II – på väg genom norra Lettland
- En eftermiddag i Riga
- En soluppgång vid Vidzemes kustremsa
- Cesis – bland slott och medeltid
- Lyxa till din vardag – bo på herrgård!
- Roadtripäventyr i Lettland
- Lettland, en resa i färg förevigad på film
- Jurmala – en oas av lugn och ro
- Reseminnen och dagdrömmar om Lettland